Thursday, April 24, 2014
Upgrading My Fitness Regimen
My pants are suggesting it might be time to pull up my fitness socks. First - screw you, pants! Second, here's my plan:
1) Move potato chips to higher shelf, requiring additional flexibility and reaching (stretches, very healthy...).
2) Get my own coffee in the morning, rather than wait for my house-person to bring it over once I'm settled into the sofa. I'll also save a fortune on tips!
3) Start walking more. Start with going down to the wine cellar and cigar humidor...
4) Give that Prancercise thing a try. Maybe try indoors first.
5) After dinner, set snacks in various locations that will require me to get up and fetch them. Wait, fetch? Oh-oh....
6) Buy larger size of new pants.
Hope one of those works!!